Harry Collingwood

On Sun, 15 May 2005 08:39:31 GMT, (Harry
Collingwood) wrote:

Basi question.Got a leisure battery,it's charged to full 12 volts but
how can I tell how many amps it holds? thanks.

thanks to all for the replies. I'll check it all out and see if I can
figure it out.I have a Halfords charger that I use when charging my
caravan battery[110Amps] and when it is charged the light goes green
and is is switched off.These two batteries I have are 12 volt but
there is no Amp total on it.It merely states output 12VDC and Max DC
2.6Amps.What I wanted to know is; although it shows 12.6 Volts how do
I know it has 2.6Amps in it.Thanks anyway.