Robatoy

In article 1116159867.dda65d992f7a2135aa9763b69aaf9081@bubba news,
"Tim Zimmer" wrote:

Is it safe to operate an all alloy housing circular saw. My
15-year old industrial saw is reliable but the only thing aging
is the cord. The cord's insulation is cracking and deteriorating.
Last I'd check the ground wire is open but hidden from view.
What would be the hazards if I continue to use it?

Thanks

If a PaceMaker can keep your heart going with fractions of milliwatts
and low voltage, WTF makes you think that ANY electrical current is safe
or safer?

A ground is there to conduct possible power away from where it can cause
damage. To knowingly operate a metal tool without a proper ground is
just plain ****ing stupid. Nothing else sums it up better. You are a
****ing moron.

Or a troll.

I'm going with both.