Ned Simmons

In article , no-
says...
"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message

But since you didn't I'd say you are the one being unreasonable here.
For example, there are certain commercial companies that ship
everything via UPS or FedEX

We've already discovered that the seller has other current auctions for
items with USPS Priority Mail listed as the shipping method, so that's not
it.

and asking them to do the other won't get you anywhere except without a
sale.

At this point, his unjustified stubborn inflexibility and his lies have
soured my purchases. If I could withdraw my business from this seller
without damaging my Ebay credibility and rating, I would! I don't need scrap
pieces of stainless steel THAT badly.

If you feel that strongly about it, pay for the auctions
but don't pay the shipping, and tell him to keep the
material. I've done just that a couple times myself when
unhappy with shipping charges on "bargains."

When you want to buy odds and ends of SS or aluminum check
out Yarde's Drop Zone. The price per pound is not much
different from what you paid and you get to pick the stuff
you want. You do have to spend $75 to avoid a handling
charge.

http://www.yarde.com/cgi-bin/dropzone.pl

Ned Simmons