Mike Dodd

I've added a couple of new electrical galleries to the site
www.dodgy-diy.net. Details on the entry screen.

When I last posted, there were criticisms of the site. I've taken on
board the criticism and made changes. I'm pretty much stuck with the
URL, and temporarily stuck with the slow web hosst, but I think the
changes answere criticisms made.

When I started the site, my first submissions were all of diy work -
hence the title. However, since then all submissions have been of work
done by professionals. I've given the site a new title, and reworked
the text to more accurately reflect who the perpetrators of the bodges
are. I've also re-worded the disclaimer that said contact a qualified
tradesman if in doubt. Considering most of the submissions were done by
tradesmen, it was rather daft.

Anyway, I hope I've answered people's criticisms, and if anyone has
nything they'd like to submit please drop me a line.

David
www.dodgy-diy.net

Hmmm, maybe there is something behind Part-P, after all ? :/

Still interested in this...

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....ae2be273?hl=en

I think I've done a good job, however, there's always the concern that
I've contravened some reg somewhere and could end up with similar pics
for your website.