loutent

Hi!

This is really funny - Being sort of an audiophile, I immedaitely
thought the sound was fading or something.!

When I saw the picture, I realized what you meant.

This is something that cherry is "relished" for. I would
not touch a thing. Certainly you would not want to try
to refinish those babies.

If you prefer them without the grills, then let the wood
speak (as they say) and eventually (a few years) they will
probably even out.

Or, put the grills on and forget this "problem" and
just enjoy the music!

Lou

In article , Mark & Mel
wrote:

Hi Chaps,

I just purchased a delightful pair of used ProAc 125's in Cherry wood,
everything is in exceptional condition except for when I take the grill's
off there is fading around where the grill's sit. I know the ProAc's are
real wood veneered only so does anybody know of a product that will bring
the fading back to life.

A picture of the problem can be viewed here
http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/fa/65/a1_3.JPG

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mark.