Mike Hibbert wrote:
Graeme Eldred wrote:
Coke is supposed to be very good for that - but could be an urban

myth :-)

man! at =A350 a gram, thats bloody expensive!

..=2E. and how do you know the exact prices?? :-)

Nowt to do with removing flies, but recently I've been a convert to
that product called "Rain-X".
During the winter there I did a 50 mile journey in a persistent
downpour
on the motorway and didn't need to use my wipers once. Honest.
Below 50mph it ain't that good. But get a bit more speed on and the
rain
drops just fly off the screen.
A bit mesmerising though: all these rain "tadpoles" squirming off the
screen... damn, I ought to concentrate on the road!

Mungo :-)