:::Jerry::::

"Brian" wrote in message
snip

- comparing 15 amp and 30 amp terminal blocks side by side, the 15

amp
appears to have MORE metal than the 30 amp. I guess 30amp is like

that to
allow fatter cables in, but surely this means I'll be OK with a

15amp?

- In another bedroom, I had to chisel out the ring main cable from a
concrete wall. This involved accidentally baring the cable in parts

so I
decided to cut it off from the highest point I could and apply new

cable. To
join old + new cable, I used 30 amp terminal blocks but over

tightened some
so the metal cracked. The cables seemed to be fixed tight so I

didn't worry.
Should I have?

This has got to be a troll, or at least I hope so.....