doozer

EricP wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:10:22 +0100, chris French
babbled like a waterfall and said:

Just replaced the existing built in washer in the house we've just
bought with the old free-standing one we brought with us as the existing
one didn't work properly (realised eventually that it isn't heating up).

After the essential faffing got it in - Hmm, doesn't drain, -slide out
machine, pull drain pipe out of standpipe, fiddle fiddle etc.

Close door on DW, starts pumping, drain pipe not put back in
standpipe........

Arse!, oh well floor needs a wash.......

I feel quite sad here. I just remove the waste from a blocked sink to
empty into a bucket and then empty the full bucket into the sink.

Quick solution to stop you doing this is to put the plug in before you
remove the trap / u-bend. Of course if you forget the plug...

--

.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ http://www.shallowsea.com ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`