MM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 06:33:46 +0100, "Al Reynolds"
wrote:

"MM" wrote:
Correct. It appears then that I should be expecting to receive a "Land
Certificate", going on what Set Square commented. Can't understand why
the solicitor is sitting on it for so long, though, as the LR told me
over the phone that their records show it was sent to said solicitor
in March. That's why I'm going to fire off a letter.

Back in the days when the deeds were important, solicitors used to
keep their clients' deeds in the safe* at the office, unless instructed
otherwise, even if it was a land certificate. I'm sure if you ask for
them they will send them. Old habits die hard.

Ah, that might explain why they haven't sent them.

MM