Autolycus

re-arranging to a moderately sensible sequence:

David Pearson wrote:
So, if anyone can help me out with some advice on
cheap, but still good enough, insulation, I will be very
happy

then

"philip cosson" wrote in message
You could try actis tri iso super 9.
http://www.tri-isosuper9.co.uk/product_benifits.htm or

Would you buy anything from a supplier whose technical knowledge is such
that they can include in their "definitions"

Heat/Warmth: Impression, feeling of comfort. State of matter
characterised by the internal movement of matter characterised by
internal movement of constituant particles

or indeed:

Desibel (db): Transformation of water vapour into droplets (fog,dew)

?
This is in keeping with the literacy level of the rest of their site.

Celotex don't like it!

not so impressed, myself.

I would urge anyone contemplating insulation of a roof or wall not to do
so until they've thoroughly understood "warm/cold" roof principles and
thought through where condensation, including interstitial condensation,
will occur.

I note, incidentally, that Screwfix have corrected in the latest
catalogue (78) the error in 77 which claimed their Protect A1 roofing
felt to be breathable. I wonder how many sweating roofs there will be
as a result of that little misunderstanding.

--
Kevin Poole
**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. )***