Paul Mc Cann

In article ,=20
says...
Oi you 2!
What about a direct answer to my points rather than a discussion on the=

=20
vagaries of powder coating and associated terms?
See the last post.=20
=20
=20
=20

In my pemultimate post I suggested you try 'T' cut to restore the=20
finish. Regrettably if it has proved prone to this type of dulling I can=20
think of no long term solution othen than to keep using 'T' cut or re-
coat with an air dried finish. In the latter case the only consolation=20
you have is that at least you should be starting from a good base after=20
you have touched up any bare spots with something like Lowes (Sp.?)=20
primer.

If you are uncertain how to carry this out I'm sure someone else will be=20
along soon to quote re-gurgitated screeds of a.n.o.t.h.e.r.s literature.

A quick look at some of these may be useful. All found via a quick=20
google=20

http://www.fertan.co.uk/index.htm

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/SLAIS/andrew-fl...blications.php =91Combating=20
Rust: a short guide=92

http://www.kzrider.com/rust_removal.shtml

--=20
Paul Mc Cann

'All that glitters is not gold, never lose a sense of humour'