Harold and Susan Vordos

"DeepDiver" wrote in message
snip-----

Now, this whole transaction has soured me to the point where I wish I

never
bid on his auctions. Not only has he lost two additional sales now, but

he's
lost my future business as well (and probably the business of my
metalworking friends).

- Michael

Considering the very negative experience Susan had with a less than honest
seller on ebay, you have my total sympathy. Do us all a favor and name the
person with which you've done business so those of us that wish to avoid
doing business with him, will be able to do so. That's assuming we are
still buying off ebay. Frankly, we rarely do anymore, and it's the honest
seller that's taking the loss. Ebay is not putting enough effort into
discouraging the crooks. They're far more interested in their bottom line,
from all indications. If you prefer to not make his name known publicly,
I'd appreciate hearing from you on the side.

Best of luck,

Harold