Stormin Mormon

Log on to www.gardensalive.com and buy liquid ant bait. Worked for me.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
www.mormons.com

"jay" wrote in message
news:S3Yde.11940$yd1.7707@trndny01...
So far, I've found a total of 3 big black ants in the house this spring.
These look like carpenter ants. Two were crawling around upstairs (each
found several weeks apart) but one was found in the kitchen the day before
the 2nd upstairs visitor was found. Other than the 3 ants I've found so
far, I'm not able to see or hear any other evidence of activity, but granted
I don't have x-ray vision, etc.

At this point would it wise to be immediately be seeking professional pest
control treatment, or could this likely be a waste of my money? I'm
imagining that a pest-control company would typically tell the homeowner
their house definitely needs professional pest-control treatment (since
treatment is what they get paid for). If only a professional can
determine this, then how do I know they are telling the truth (since they
are biased because they get paid to do the treatment)?

Thanks,

J.