Tony Christian

Default Electronic Amp Meter

Thanks to all who replied and sorry for taking so long to acknowledge the
replies. There's that horrible word called work.

I live in Australia.

There are no off the shelf units that I have found so that gave rise to my
post.

Last but not least thanks for the links which hopefully put on the correct
path.

Again thanks to all,

Regards

Tony Christian

"Tony Christian" wrote in message ...
Can some point me in direction for a wiring diagram to build an Electronic
Amp Meter to read up to 50 amps charge/discharge? This for automotive use
on a 12V DC system.
Or does some know where one can buy one off the shelf?
Regards

Tony Christian

-- RegardsTony ChristianAlbany Fitness