Dave Miller

I had been considering Shapton stones, and found this site with a deal
-- got a set of 1000, 5000, and 8000 Shapton Professional stones for
about $205, or about $30 less than buying separate stones from Woodcraft
or about anyone else I could find.

Shipping was fast, no problems at all. Even a note on the invoice from
the owner thanking me for the order, another nice touch. I wouldn't
hesitate to order from them again.

Tattooed and Dusty wrote:
Does anyone have experience with this online retailer? I like their
selection, but their webpage is rough enough to make me honestly
sceptical. Hate to be nervous, but slick webpages make me feel
comfortable in this world of online scams

Andrew