Jack

In Rhode island, home depot and lowes no longer take back dewalt tools.
They have to go to Quaker Lane Tools or Dajo.
If they can fix it, they do. Otherwise, you get your money back. The
decision is with the third party.

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ditto for me. I also bought a used Unisaw and needed some info. They
were exceptionally helpful. In general I never have problems with power
tool manufacturers, Home Depot, Loews, etc. that the other posters
complain about. My experience is quite the opposite: I'm often
surprised that "I can return this without the original package, without
a receipt, or 3 months later".

I'm not sure about these disgruntled customers. I'd really like to hear
the retailers side of the story. It's probably something like -- "This
guy has returned 75 items in the last 20 days."