Christopher Tidy

Grant Erwin wrote:
With all due respect, Mike, get real. Sellers on ebay make money on
purchase price, and, sadly, they make money on shipping. My strategy is to
use a different ebay account for buying than selling, if I have *any*
misgivings about a deal. The account I buy from when I'm not certain about
the deal has very little feedback of any kind, so if they don't toe the
line I can threaten to slam them with negative feedback and not worry if
mine goes from +2 to +1 or whatever.

That's interesting. I thought about doing this myself, but wasn't sure
it was allowed. Do you need two credit cards to do this?

Chris