Lobster

John White wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:10:22 +0100, chris French
wrote:

Arse!, oh well floor needs a wash.......

And today's date is...

Y'know, I was listening to a piece on the radio about that this
afternoon; they mentioned other superstitions at the same time, like
walking under ladders, black cats etc. At the precise moment I fired up
my angle grinder to chase out some plaster for running cable, I spotted
a lone magpie landing on the lawn outside. Hmm, I thought to myself,
mindful of some of the tales in the ongoing "Angle Grinder Advice"
thread, "do I really want to do this now?".

Oh sod it, yes I do. So I did, *and* I survived to tell the tale.
Which just goes to prove...

David