Greg Deputy

The urethane mixes I work with contain around 80% solids, so foaming isnt
usuallly a problem. It will be if humidity is high or any of the
ingredients arent nice and dry, though.

"jk" wrote in message
"Greg Deputy" wrote:

I had one of those. It'll pull good vacuum, but the CFM is so low it'll
take time to evacuate a moderate sized space.

I upgraded to a brand new robinair pump. A little more money, but worth

it.
I use mine for vacuum processing and casting of urethanes, pulling hard
vacuum fast is a good thing. This thing pulls a 12qt bowl down to 29" +

in
less than 30 seconds.

THe only time I tried vacuum with urethane, it started foaming with no
end in sight. How do you do it?

jk