Andy Dingley

On 11 May 2005 12:33:27 GMT, Pedge wrote:

I'm currently doing this with coarse sand paper but how rough does it have
to be?

Not very. If it's melamine, then I do it with 0 wire wool, not even
sandpaper.

You need a primer on melamine, and really this needs to be a melamine
primer, especially in steamy kitchens or bathrooms.. ESP make the best
one, which looks like water but works very well. International also make
one that's like thin white paint and an absolute swine to use - I've
never known paint like it for getting runs that needed to be sanded out
afterwards.