Wilson Lamb

Rig a good ramp so you can use the outdoors when it's decent.
Get a canvas canopy so you can work in a drizzle.
Put a bench along one wall, with windows aligned to allow long stock to go
through. My son did this, with a chop saw built in.
If you stick with the right sort of projects, a benchtop saw and circular
saw will carry you through, but small chop saws are very cheap additions.
Make some overhead storage, if there's headroom for it.
Wilson
"Scottie" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone has been successful in doing woodworking jobs
etc, in as little space as, 8ft x 6ft? Personally I think its to small,
but I just bought a Garden hut and it will be delivered in a couple of
days, I am now having a rethink about what I could use it for apart from
storing things in it. Is it to small to be used as a handy working hobby
shed instead of storing the usual bits and bobs in it?