Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:00:30 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message

We'll have an open house for this one on the 22nd ... it won't be finished
then, but they never are. Have another start on the horizon, plus a
commercial job if my partners win a bid proposal. That'$ a good thing, a$ my
younge$t daughter will be back from college for the $ummer next week.

Meantime, getting ready for the heat to hit ... the weather has been too
good, which usually means trouble.

Where are you located Swingman? Sounds like the weather in Tucson --
absolutely beautiful lately, much cooler than normal for this time of year.
Not complaining at all.