Edwin Pawlowski

"Mark Cooper" wrote in message

You don't work and play well with others; that's why you can't work for
anyone else, and that's why you can't keep any of your "businesses"
running for very long before you switch. You irritate one set of
customers, figure you'll switch to another type business to get some fresh
customers. But word gets out...

Boy, you got me pegged right. After 15 years, I'm thinking of switching
again in another five or six. You sure are very perceptive.

But here it is in a nutshell, and it's the cardinal sin of them all:

You're not funny, but you think you are.

But I'm working on it. With your help I may recover some day. I appreciate
you taking the time to point out my shortcomings (even left a pun there for
you)

Thanks for helping to making not just USENET, but the world a better place.