Mark Cooper

My post, admittedly sharp and fully intended to be so, was a response to his
post, where he apparently felt the need to chide me about being able to
measure accurately.

Recall how he said, "must really slow you down, mic'ing all those biscuits
to those tolerances too, eh?"

That sound like a snipe to you? Sure did to me.

I guess in the short few months I've been here, I've seen nothing but this
kind of crap. This newsgroup is one big flamewar because people don't seem
to be able to get along...too many people taking anonymous little shots at
each other. Not too manly if you ask me. Ever seen a little dog barking
like mad at a rottweiler...so long as one or the other is behind a fence?

And worse, I've participated in it too, much to my detriment. Not like me,
but I hate to see rudeness anywhere. Including in me. I see someone else
start it, I usually get in and finish it.

But I'm tired of it, and I'm tired of a lot of the participants around here.
Too many of them spend too much time by themselves...no longer know how to
relate to people...just their tools.

It's a shame, too. Usenet has the ability to be a great forum.

It's just that this one isn't. I've got better ways to get good
information...ways that aren't so damn tiring.

Later on down the road,
Mark Cooper

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mark Cooper" wrote:
Ummmm...no offense, but shouldn't you be giving out bad electrical advice,
Doug?

Sorry, not my department. If you'd been paying attention here, you'd know
that. If you're looking for bad electrical advice, you need to talk to
someone
else; if you like, I can suggest a few guys for you to ask.

And lose the tag line...it's old.

I kinda like it. I regret that it bothers you.

I don't regret that enough to change it on your account, though.

--
Regards,