Eregon

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

I've heard woodcarvers complain of the low power (a die grinder
they're NOT), but I haven't heard of any mechanical problems. These
things are meant for very light, fine work. Doing some dentistry?

Actually, I'm interested in it as a non-electrical way of doing some
engraving on knife blades using diamond burrs.

I've been a bit disappointed with using a Dremel with a flex shaft since
the shaft doesn't take too kindly to bending.

For fine finish work, I get better results working wet (1/4" of water over
the metal) than dry.