Gary Wooding

kevinlongisland wrote:
Hello all. I'm looking to purchase a bending brake for maximum 1/16"
aluminum. widest bend would be less than 10". I'm looking to spend
less than $200. I dont need a box break with the fingers. What are
some good manufacturers? Any recomendations are greatly appreciated.

I purchased one of the small Chinese 3in1 machines here in UK -
Guillotine, bending rolls and bending brake (it even has fingers for
making boxes). It accepts sheet up to 12" wide, works remarkably well
and cost around £115 including shipping.

Just for the UK guys - I got it from Chester UK and have been very
pleased with the service.

--

Regards, Gary Wooding