David Lang

Hi Alex

Thanks Dave ... is your local dealer still doing their deal?

Don't know, all I did was ring all the local ones listed on the Charnwood
site & asked for their best price.

router tables I have considered the Charnwood ones but its another
thing to put in my small and burgeoning garage, hence the dual purpose
approach.

Know what you mean! My garage @ 16' x 8' is very tight for space. Table
saw on lockable castors, rolls back under shelving, router table stored
under bench, slid out as required.

I have a workmate with a 3' piece of kitchen worktop on top. All the
shelves on one wall have one which is the same height as the workmate +
worktop. I just move the workmate along & pull out the kit.

Dave