BigWallop

"tom patton" wrote in message
k...
I suppose the hot tar drips are quite unattractive especially on my bald
head.
Just a thought I could leave it in my sons bedroom he is always borrowing
ours and burning it out.

Sounds like a great way to get rid of your son for a couple days. Remember
to take flowers and grapes to the burns unit. For the nurses, not for the
son. :-)

"BigWallop" wrote in message
. uk...

"tom patton" wrote in message
k...
Hi all
Saw a hot air gun being used for torching on felt on Grand Designs.I

am
using the usual propane powered jet engine job to torch down over my

opened
roof -dodgy- with sawdust etc in the ceiling.
What type of hot air gun works--is it a tool hire job or will a B&Q

type
gun
do the job.

Any one at a rating of 1500 watts or above is ideal. Remember "not" to

use
it as a hair dryer when the DIY is finished.