Peter Crosland

The idea is
that the wall with the 2x doors is knocked down and a steel put in
place. The wall between what is now the toilet and the utility room
will come down (it's not brick, so obviously isn't supporting).

The sink will move into the karzi, so that we will have a clear bit of
space leading to what is currently a back window. This back window
will be replaced by a big set of doors that will a) lead out into the
conservatory(more of a lean to) and b) get in a lot of light and let
us see the garden from the kitchen.

Before you do that you need to check that what you are proposing will be
acceptable in principle to building control. Thereason I say this is that
the rules on heat loss are much more critical now and you will need to
comply with them.

Peter Crosland