Beeper

After walls are framed and before closed in, run a 2" PVC pipe from
basement to attic,basement to closet,closet to attic....you get the point.
Later on when you want to add a circuit or audio wiring, you have an easy
access point to different floors. If you don't use them just cap them
off(don't glue caps on) until you need them, to prevent drafts or passage
ways for pests. Did I mention radiant floor heat? It's the best I ever felt.
Did I mention nailers around windows for curtain rods?Everyone would do one
thing different. I hope everyone posts an idea for you. Good luck!
"HotRod" wrote in message
I remember reading a bunch of posts on good ideas to incorporate into a new
home, but can't seem to find it.
I'm almost positive that I read these posts in this newsgroup but I may be
wrong. Can anyone point me to the links?