Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
I am, as you know, a pretty careful fellow and don't fall into too many
traps, but like I said, this one's a mystery to me.

The ONLY thing that I can think of Maybe with so many, I have found that
some times I do not clean the cut out to the width of the fingers.
Carlessness on my part.

BTW, I recently made the most accurate crosscut sled I've ever made ...
that
SOB is DEAD on SQUARE out to 13"! .. and I used it to trim the drawer
sides.
Maybe it is too damn precise?? g

Isn't it great having a a tool that insures that kind of acuracy? I confess
that I have been using a left and right Dubby jig for years and they are
dead on also, at any angle.

... and FWIW, those end panels you cut for me look great! Thanks again,
Leon.

LOL... I hope to be wraping up my kitchen job next Tuesday. I have been
sweating bullets all the way. Walls are not plumb and it is a U shaped
kitchen with cabinets that have to fit between a rock and a hard spot on
both ends. The top set went in great I hope the bottom set goes smoothly
next week. How is th house coming along?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/06/05