Odinn

Larry Jaques wrote:
In July, I'll have 20 years of sobriety. I've found that I can get
through the largest of calamaties unscathed, but it's the little
things like this which cause me the most amount of frustration and
are the hardest to deal with. Weird, ain't it? I've learned (for the
most part) to accept it and move on, and I hope you can, too.

Thanks for the reminder this morning; my daily lesson.

I hit 20 in July as well.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net