Moray Cuthill

"Peter" wrote in message
I have a one-off private job that I am looking for somebody in the UK
to make. I don't have much of a budget and have no idea where to find
somebody to make this sort of thing for me so am looking for
suggestions of a UK individual that can make it on this group.

Also, is there a kind of task/contractor contact web site for one-off
jobs like this?

Anyway, the following as what I need made :

Tube diamet 45mm (approx)
Material: Brass, Copper SS (anything non-rusting)
Thread length: about 1cm max
Internal thread inside tube at one end
Tube length: 12cm min, 50cm ideal

Can anyone here help?

Peter

Try posting on uk.rec.models.engineering