The Real Bev

Dennis Healey wrote:

I have never seen this discussed her before but I know someone
must be affected by this (like me). About two years ago all the
newer type tooth brushes I have bought have a (fat) wider
handle on them and they won't fit in the older type tooth brush
holders that I have been using. I just moved a month ago to another
house .... and they won't fit here either!

Does anyone else experience this problem? I have been keeping
my tooth brush inside the medicine cabinet. I wish they
wouldn't make the new ones so damned wide.

Any input appreciated. Hope this is on topic.

Testify, brother! I have a 50-year-old chrome thingy fastened to the wall
that holds a glass and four normal-size toothbrushes. Latest brush has a fat
curved handle, only part of which fits into the little hole. I'll be damned
if I buy new hardware because some idiot thinks we need ergonomic
toothbrushes.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx