AlexW

David Lang wrote:
Hi Alex

I had another look at the W615 and I do like it, however, did you have
to pay extra for the extensions shown in the brochure?

I bought mine from a local dealer and it came with legs, extensions and a
spare blade for about £170. Charnwood currently have it on offer @£149 +
£20 for extensions and £15 for legs.

Also, I was thinking I might buy a second set of extensions (later) to
put the router in (just to avoid making a table/slide assy really, still
have to knock up a fence). Are the extensions amenable to a bit of
drilling etc ... or is this a non-starter?

They fix to the main table with bolts going into tapped holes, so not
exactly quick release. You could certainly drill them - not sure what you
need for cast aluminium though. Cobalt?

Charnwood do a really nice router tables at reasonable money, one on special
with a router for £80.

Dave

Thanks Dave ... is your local dealer still doing their deal?

router tables I have considered the Charnwood ones but its another
thing to put in my small and burgeoning garage, hence the dual purpose
approach.

Alex