s--p--o--n--i--x

On Wed, 11 May 2005 16:29:45 +0100, doozer
wrote:

I have a Philips cBright XG2 which has just finished it's first lamp
(cuts out after about 10 minutes). I went to buy a new one and nearly
passed out when I saw that it would set me back £450 at least .

Unfortately, the cheapest Ican find it is around the £380+VAT mark.

It'd probably work out cheaper to buy a new projector and sell the old
one on ebay for spares, than to but it a fresh bulb.

It's a bit too late for you but the first rule of buying a projector
is to determine the cost of replacement bulbs.

sponix