AlexW

mrcheerful . wrote:
"AlexW" wrote in message

My McKeller/Focus table saw (worst tool #5 in another thread) got returned
at the weekend.

They gave me my money back when I explained that I would accept a
replacement but only one that did not posess /any/ of the three faults it
had, I offered to open up a few boxes but they did not seem too keen,
so...

I am looking for a 10" table saw, spec as follows:

o Decent quality/results, given price limits.
o Table around 650mm by 450mm (or more).
o Rip fence clamping to both sides of the table, not just T-square type.
o Mitre fence with protractor.
o Stand option pref'd
o Router insert would be a nice to have.
o Dust extract port.
o 230v

Budget is "around" £100-£150

I have seen the following models:

SIP 07817 - but where to buy?
Charnwoord W610 - v. sim to SIP really.
Clarke CTS10PLM - more expensive & no router insert I think?

Anyone have exp of these or other models which fit the bill?

I have a sip and it is very good, I had to tweak the motor mounts to set it
up right in the first place. Costco still have them I believe at about 100
quid including the stand.

mrcheerful

My Costco does not have any ... darn!

Ta,