AlexW

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2005 15:04:51 GMT, mrcheerful
. wrote:

Costco still have them I believe at about 100 quid including the
stand.

I got a Ryobi 10" table saw a while back from Costco bit more than
£100, nearer £200. Fits the specification of the OP apart from the
router insert. Extruded Ali deck rather than cast iron or a bent tin
sheet, and moulded case, means it doesn't go rusty in the garage...

Hi Dave,

Do you have the model number ... the Ryobi I have looked at (ETS1525)
are a bit cheaper and don't have the fence that clamps on front and back
of table. If yours is one I have not seen yet I would like to find out more.

Cheers,

Alex