Art

Fault in deflection, have it diagnosed and repaired.
"dnm" wrote in message
. ..
Our 50" set is vertically compressing the display. When it's first turned
on its compressed at the top and bottom, almost like a letter box except
the top and bottom lines are squished together. As it warms up, the top
returns to normal but the bottom stays compressed so that the bottom 1/6
of the screen is black. Also, their is noticeable barrel distortion.
Nothing changes when switching between RF and video inputs.

Any idea what could be causing this? (besides the fact that I just
finished a custom cabinet to put it in?)

Thanks.