dadiOH

Stan wrote:

I get a 1/64inch gap in the middle but the ends are flush.
I should say again that my boards are 5/4 hard maple, 5.5inches wide
and about 57inches long.

Now my question to you JOINTER EXPERTS: Is this gap simply inevitable,
given that my combined in and outfeed table length is about 47inches
and my stock is about 10inches longer than that or is there something
else I'm overlooking?

Over that length, you should be able to do better. But 1/64 isn't a
crisis, IMO. Especially in the middle of the board, wouldn't want it at
the ends.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...