a12vman

Default Frame for Home Theater Screen

Hello Fellow Woodworkers, I need some input here. I need to build a face
frame for a ceiling-recessed home theater screen that I installed.

http://65.31.50.236/ht/images/screen1.jpg

The metal box is ~ 1/2" above the Sheetrock. The trim would likely be 1x4
Red Oak with a 1/2" Strip glued/nailed to the inside edges of the frame to
make up the 1/2" difference. Would pocket screws make sense for this
application?

One other thing, I would like to be able to remove the frame in case I need
to service the screen's electrical components. So I was thinking of
assembling the frame and attaching it with Brass Screws.

Any ideas here?

Thanks in Advance,
-a12vman