mike. buckley wrote:
Hi,

I'm midway through laying my patio, and due to my cack handedness

with
using a hammer and chisel to cut the slabs, I need an angle grinder

cut around half a dozen slabs that will fit round the dwarf wall of

my
conservatory. Can the regulars suggest the cheapest way of doing

this? I
don't currently have an angle grinder, and would like to go for a

cheap
as chips model (with diamond wheel) so I won't care too much if it

dies
straight after the job.

Only problem is the slabs are real stone, and the thickness varies
between 20mm and 35mm.

Any suggestions for something that will do the job that I can pick up

from one of the sheds?

Thanks

cheapest 4.x" dangle grinder and a diamond disc will do that.
screwfix ferm grinder =A315
toolstation diamond blades 3 for =A311
you might get them cheaper if you hunt, have heard of grinders as low
as =A37 and diamond discs =A31.

NT