Tom

V8TR4 wrote:

I am considering doing a go kart kit. I actually want to build a kit, even
though I can probably be better off buying it already made. I want the joy
of building it myself. I am looking at some plans that use 1.5" and 2" .090
wall mild steel round tube. I will need to be able to do some basic bending
to these tubes. What are some cheap ways of doing this. I was considering a
conduit bender. The kind you get from home depot for 30 bucks or so. Would
that work for a one time project not needing too many bends?

Harborfreight has some pipe benders,and I know that means 2" is not 2", but
is there some way to use one of these seemingly cool hydraulic pipe bendres
they sell?

this will be a one time deal, so I'm not looking for anything professional,
but I'm looking for any suggestions.

Thanks

Obviously your choice of materials means you are determined
to improve on the rigidity of your TR chassis? :-)

Tom