shooter357

On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:16:04 GMT, "Max"
wrote:

"Brian Elfert" wrote in message
"Mr Fixit eh" writes:

My biggest frustration at HD is the lack of knowledge -- knowledge
about product, knowledge about application, knowledge about customer
service.

Do you really expect someone at Home Depot to know something about the
every one of the thousands of items they carry?

I certainly don't expect that.

Brian Elfert

But would it be too much to expect that the employee assigned to a
particular department know something about the merchandise in that
department?
As someone said before, "It ain't rocket science". I think it's more of a
"don't give a damn" attitude.

Max D.

Having been a Sears employee (salesman, Tool manager, etc.) for 15
years and then being laid off because of corporate downsizing, I can
tell you this. The employees at the Big Boxes (sears included) don't
give a damn because the companies don't give a damn about them. It
all about the bottom line for the shareholders.

Brian
DET Luger "She was onto something, I think that's what got her killed
The Capt "You don't think it was the bullets?"