Harold and Susan Vordos

"woodworker88" wrote in message
ups.com...
Our shop has a used excello bridgeport clone with an original accessory
one shot. In the process of moving the machine into the machine room,
the flexible rubber tubing that connects the one shot to the cross
slide (X axis) for oiling of the table ways was slashed, and it was
wearing out anyways. Does anyone know where to obtain replacements.
The tubing uses compression fittings that look like about a 3/8-24
thread with an integral compression washer. It's not the tubing I
can't find, it is the tubing with the special fittings crimped on.
Anyone who can help in locating this part, thanks in advance.

Eagle Strike--Los Altos High School Robotics Team

Take the old hose to any shop that makes up hoses. Can't believe they
couldn't make up a new one, even if they have to use the old fittings,
assuming they are proprietary. They likely are not, though. I've had
countless hoses made that way.

By the way, the slide to which you made reference is called the *saddle*,
not the cross slide. That's a lathe component.

Good luck with the hose!

Harold