Walter E.

Corks from empty wine bottles. Just stick them on the protruding nails. Good
excuse for drinking a lot of wine. Any vintage will do :-)

--

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net

"Milwaukee Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
Gurus:

I had a new roof installed after tearing off the old one. The nail
points are protruding (nearly 1/4") through the underside of the deck,
in the attic. That could be a safety issue in areas that we use for
storage. I sure wouldn't want to come up between the rafters and slice
open my head on a sharp nail!

If I wanted to remedy the situation in some high-traffic areas, would
it be possble to cut the points off with some sort of snips, or do you
have a better idea?