John Rumm

Mark Carver wrote:

Not looked inside one of those for years, so they may have changed,
but the last anti-ference one I saw was basically an inductive
splitter PCB in a waterproof box, but there was no screening. This
would not be so good for digital TV signals where impulse inteference
can be a problem.

http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSea...=AP00648&N=411

May be a better bet...

They used to do a plain mast mounting box that would take one of the
metal bodied splitters you linked to before - but I can't seem to find
it in the (useless) online search!

I've got Triax ones that are screened. The modern versions have F-Type
connections.

http://www.triax.dk/ifs/files/triax/...d/Wideband.jsp

Not sure who stocks them in the UK, Taylor Bros of Oldham probably.
(another useless website, but a very helpful firm)

CPC have them (the link I posted above was for a Triax one - although I
just noticed I actually posted the link for a switch and not a splitter
- but they have them as well)

(it was the anti-ference one that *may* not be screened)

--
Cheers,

John.