doozer

What voltage does the lamp take? I know the projector needs
something like
a 250 watt UHP lamp, but you don't give a voltage, which would help. I know
of a few places that will sell you lamps of that wattage, and a whole lot
cheaper than the price you quote in your post, but I need to find out which
voltage is needed to compare their prices for you.

They will deliver directly to your door as well.

If you get a lamp of the same brightness and focus quality, then it might
just be a case of adapting the little housing that holds the lamp in place
on the projector.

Ok, so not quite everyone thinks that I am mad which is a good thing. I
have checked out the manual and no joy on a voltage. Can anyone tell
what it might be from a couple of pictures?

http://www.crazysquirrel.com/images/bulb/complete.jpg
http://www.crazysquirrel.com/images/bulb/label.jpg

I have tried switching the PJ on without a bulb, BTW, and no joy. It
just tries to start the non-existent bulb three times and then gives up.

Thanks.

--

.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ http://www.shallowsea.com ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`