Mark W. Lund, PhD

The only thing that I can imagine is that there is more
wrong with the phone than just the battery. You thought
that the batteries were worn, but something else is wrong.

Best regards
mark

Manco Marzio wrote:
I tried to replace old 500mAh NiMH batteries into my old siemens C35
by cutting off the 3 original batteries inside their plastic box
(there were 3 cells in series), and wiring in place 3 new AAA NiMH
batteries. I kept the small chip welded between the "-" contact
and the central contact, thus just replacing the cells.
Eventually a left the original battery pack in place, just removed
old cells and rewired the new AAA outside the cell to try if works.

But the phone does not work: it lights up for just seven seconds
the turns off, like with discarged batteries.
It however does charge the new AAA batteries such wired,
and i think it really recharges them fully at least (it needs 4 hours)

There is only one difference between new and old cells (alongside the
shape of course the new are 750mAh and not 500mAh.

What it's wrong?

bye!!!

Mark W. Lund, PhD ** Battery Chargers
CEO ** Bulk Cells and Custom Battery Packs
PowerStream Technology ** Custom Power Supplies
140 S. Mountainway Drive ** DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058 ** Custom UPS
http://www.PowerStream.com ** Engineering, manufacturing, consulting