Robatoy

In article ,
Robatoy wrote:

A Big deal? Not really, I guess, but unless I get some satisfaction, and
soon, the boycott is on and I will never set foot in that store again...
and I can be one stubborn Dutchman when I want to be.

They want to hang a business relationship on 98 dollars or a '10-day'
technicality...then so be it.

I called and was put through to the
'day-duty-part-time-associate-assistant-manager'.

I pointed out to him that their website clearly stated a 90-day return.
He checked and agreed. He asked, rather sheepishly, if I would be
willing to accept an in-store credit. I agreed.

What the hell, Larry Jaques is right, not worth getting all tied up in a
knot about it.

Two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do.

0¿0